Why Choose FreedomVoice?
FreedomVoice’s cloud-based phone system eliminates the complexity and expense that comes with traditional phone systems. Your phones simply plug into your existing Internet connection, no additional wiring required. You get reliable, high-quality voice service that’s easy to set up. And you can start saving money today. There are a lot of other great reasons to switch to FreedomVoice. Here are six of our favorites.
1. Significant Savings FreedomVoice eliminates the prohibitive up-front costs that come with hardware installations. We get your business up-and-running with professional features, affordable monthly fees, and unlimited calls in the US. Plus you get significant savings to your bottom line.
2. Flexibility to Suit Your Needs No two businesses have the same system requirements. We give you the flexibility to define how your service works and the flexibility to make it happen. In fact, our system is so flexible that you can even add or remove users and functionality to match your seasonal business needs.
3. An Integrated Office FreedomVoice bridges the gap between your main office, remote workers, and telecommuters, bringing everyone together in a single, easy-to-manage phone system. Your employees can communicate as if they were all in the same office — even if they’re in different time zones.
4. Scalability as Your Business Grows Your business may be small or medium-sized today, but you can count on it growing. When adding new phones, new locations, remote offices or telecommuters, scaling your service is as easy as buying the phones and plugging them in.
5. Quality & Reliability, Regardless We accept nothing less than the best when it comes to clarity for your business calls. And we power businesses through thick and thin, keeping you connected regardless of the elements. With FreedomVoice, it’s business as usual.
6. Friendly, Caring People At FreedomVoice, we measure our success in satisfied customers. From the initial set-up through day-to-day operations, our friendly, caring people work hand-in-hand with your MSP to ensure the quality and reliability of your phone system. That leaves you free to focus on what counts — running your business.